The Best Florida Beer Homebrew Championships is an AHA and BJCP sanctioned homebrewed beer, mead, and cider competition sponsored by Best Florida Beer. This is the final competition of the Florida Homebrew Circuit the year-long, state-wide competition to find the best homebrewer and the best homebrew club in Florida.
Entry Dates(2018 Tentative)
- Entry Submissions Open – 8/20/18
- Entry Submissions Close – 9/26/18
- Entry Delivery Deadline – 9/26/18
- Saturday, September 28 or 29th 2018
Judging Dates (2018 Tentative)
Judging Weekend (if necessary)
- Saturday, October 6th
- Sunday, October 7th
- Saturday, October 13th
- Sunday, October 14th
Final Judging & Awards Dinner
- Judging – Daytime – Friday October 19th
- Local Brewery Crawl – Evening – Friday October 19th
- Judging – Saturday October 20th
- Awards Ceremony – Saturday October 20th
- Homebrewer of the Year & Homebrew Club of the Year to be awarded at Ceremony.
Rules & Details
Before entering the competition read the Rules and Details for information about bottle sizes, caps, guidelines, categories, requirements and more
Judge & Steward
We need your help to make Best Florida Beer Homebrew a success! Please concider volunteiring.