The Best Florida Beer Homebrew Championships is an AHA and BJCP sanctioned homebrewed beer, mead, and cider competition sponsored by Best Florida Beer. This is the final competition of the Florida Homebrew Circuit the year-long, state-wide competition to find the best homebrewer and the best homebrew club in Florida.
- Entry Submissions Open – 8/20/18
- Entry Submissions Close – 9/26/18
- Entry Delivery Deadline – 9/26/18
Entry Sorting - Pinellas Ale Works
- Saturday, September 29th 2018 - - 8:00AM - 1:00PM
There will be morning and afternoon sessions for each day.
Judging Weekend 1 - Pinellas Ale Works
- Saturday, October 6th - 8:00AM - 5:00PM
- Sunday, October 7th - 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Judging Weekend 2 - Pinellas Ale Works
- Saturday, October 13th - 8:00AM - 5:00PM
- Sunday, October 14th - 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Final Judging & Awards Dinner - Pinellas Ale Works
- Judging, Friday October 19th - 1:00PM - 5:00PM
- Brewery Hop / Social Night, Friday October 19th 6:30PM - TBD
- Judging, Saturday October 20th – 8:00AM - 2:00PM
- Awards Ceremony, Saturday October 20th - 7:00PM - 9:00PM
- Homebrewer of the Year & Homebrew Club of the Year to be awarded at Ceremony.
Rules & Details
Before entering the competition read the Rules and Details for information about bottle sizes, caps, guidelines, categories, requirements and more
Judge & Steward
We need your help to make Best Florida Beer Homebrew a success! Please concider volunteiring.